Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: NEW BUMPER STICKERS FOR 07

  1. #21
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW BUMPER STICKERS FOR 07

    Obama would be worse
    Edwards would be worse
    Hillary would definately be worse
    Gore could possibly be a resident of the local funny farm by election time
    Kerry, as always, would be a joke
    Sharpton, won't even go there..............
    Jackson, enough said

    Kind of narrows down down the field a bit
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  2. #22
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NEW BUMPER STICKERS FOR 07

    So let's just stick with Bush for 8 more great years. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I was wrong about not having a reason to go to Iraq and having the ability to decide when and how to get out. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]I'm USED to being wrong. Sorta like wearing a Pantera shirt and voting for Bush. I still have to pay for him. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] What about a bumper sticker that says " The Pres sucks and so do we all".

  3. #23
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW BUMPER STICKERS FOR 07

    I'm not defending Dubya. Not at all. He was elected because we didn't have anything better to choose from. That seems to happen a lot. I did vote for Bush 2 times, but I didn't really look at it that way. The first time was a vote against Gore, who I honestly believe has serious mental problems. The second time was a vote against Kerry. I wish there had been another choice. I picked what I thought to be the lesser of 2 evils both times.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #24
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NEW BUMPER STICKERS FOR 07

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Like I said, either party or run on a wild card. Just let it get better, please. This is the best place to live, it looks like we could come up with someone to lead us.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW BUMPER STICKERS FOR 07

    Maybe if the will of the people was served and not the interest of the few he would have never won the first election. Our system is flawed with the electoral college and our elections are decided by corporate America. Gore and Kerry might have both been flawed but either is better than what we have now. Some of you may argue that George has a better character or Gore and Kerry would cater to groups that you don't want to be associated with. But, anything is better than someone who caters to the oil men and puts our soldiers into a senseless war where thousands die after the "mission" was suposedly "accomplished". And if you think that statement's false, try telling it to the parents of some of the fallen in this fiasco Bush calls a war.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #26
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW BUMPER STICKERS FOR 07

    Fred Thompson 2008!
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW BUMPER STICKERS FOR 07

    Vote for me. I promise to get as rich as I can, get as many of my friends as rich as I can; bomb France, Korea, Mexico, Columbia, Venezuala, Iraq, Iran, and any other country that's stupid enough to protest, put corporal punishment back in homes and schools; execute all convicted murderers and rapists, exile Alec Baldwin, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton to Siberia, (or should I reverse those last two??), and require all media outlets to report only good news. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  8. #28
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW BUMPER STICKERS FOR 07

    Sounds like 4 more years of what we've had since 01 to me...lol..only difference is you propose to actually do some things that would actually be beneficial.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #29
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW BUMPER STICKERS FOR 07

    This one is just for Spuds....

    How to start your day with a positive outlook




    1. Open a new file in your PC.




    2. Name it "George Bush"




    3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.




    4. Empty the Recycle Bin.




    5. Your PC will ask you:




    "Do you really want to get rid of George Bush?"




    6. Answer calmly, "Yes," and press the mouse button.




    You will feel even better if you do this every hour or so
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  10. #30
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NEW BUMPER STICKERS FOR 07

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Vote for me. I promise to get as rich as I can, get as many of my friends as rich as I can; bomb France, Korea, Mexico, Columbia, Venezuala, Iraq, Iran, and any other country that's stupid enough to protest, put corporal punishment back in homes and schools; execute all convicted murderers and rapists, exile Alec Baldwin, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton to Siberia, (or should I reverse those last two??), and require all media outlets to report only good news. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] </div></div>

    Some of that actually sounds pretty good to me. You have my vote.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •